Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pop superstar Lady Gaga’s buy a home a lot of money

Pop superstar Lady Gaga has described herself as 'a gypsy' and claims she has no plans to settle down and buy a home.
Lady Gaga wears a fancy top and does her impression of a superhero while returning to her hotel after appearing at the G.A.Y Saturday Night, held at Astoria, London in England on Saturday.
The 22-year-old New York mixed things up wearing a silver top on Saturday and a white top on Sunday.
Gaga has taken the music scene by storm and continues to hold her own atop the charts with her hit, “Just Dance”.

It's a Bird.  It's a Plane.  It's Lady Gaga!
 
The Marry The Night singer said: 'I'm a gypsy, you know. I can't plan my life out like that so much.
'Then I think, well, gosh. What a waste of money to buy a house and I'm on the road.'
She added: 'Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I'm a pop singer or whatever. It still hurts to write a cheque. It's a lot of money.'
Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, joked that when she completed her tax return for the year she had to get 'completely wasted' because of how much she had to pay.
Telephone' singer, Lady Gaga arrived at Narita International Airport off of a seven-hour flight from Singapore. Wearing parachute pants and huge platform boots, she towered above her Japanese security guards. The singer was sporting a temporary tattoo written in katakana in black marker, reading: 'I love little monster.' News of social media.
 The US programmed The Ellen De Generes Show, set to air on the 25-year-old said it would be a 'waste of money' for her to buy property because she's always travelling on tour.
The Marry the Night singer said: 'I'm a gypsy, you know. I can't plan my life out like that so much.
'Then I think, well, gosh. What a waste of money to buy a house and I'm on the road.
She added: 'Even though it might not seem like a big deal because I'm a pop singer or whatever. It still hurts to write a cheque. It's a lot of money. 
Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, joked that when she completed her tax return for the year she had to get 'completely wasted' because of how much she had to pay.

1 comment:

  1. The Article Nintendo-2
    http://helptipslatestnews.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-article-nintendo-2.html
    HELP TIPS (LATEST NEWS) http://helptipslatestnews.blogspot.com/#.UEOcVD5j3J4.twitter

    ReplyDelete