Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

'virtual' Michael

Janet duets with 'virtual' Michael

Late brother Michael on stage with a virtual duet, two years after the King of Pop's death, Pop singer Janet Jackson has revived the spirit.

        The singer "Number Ones: Up Close & Personal" Tour to London's Royal Albert Hall to media where she served up a career-spanning set of her hits.

        Show with the video of her 1980s electro funk "Nasty," she treated fans to a virtual collaboration with Michael on their 1995 hit "Scream."

"It's therapeutic, you know and it makes me smile inside," Jackson told British radio. "I mean the energy of the song is fierce but it makes me smile inside when I hear him, when I hear his voice." It was the two-year anniversary of the "Thriller" singer's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment